Happy Friday! Here is yet another gin cocktail developed by the @ausbotanicals
"This one elevates the touch of spice in the Baker's Dozen Gin."
Let us know if you've tried it at home, and please tag us if you do!
The Hang 10 By Ausbotanicals 🌼
- 60ml Baker's Dozen Gin @hang10distillery
- 60ml Pineapple juice
- 60ml Orange juice
- 15ml winter spice syrup
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 30ml good quality tonic (Signature tonic @waterholemixer used here)
- Grab your favourite glass and add ice, then set it aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, juices, syrup, bitters and ice.
- Give a very good shake.
- Once chilled, pour cocktail into prepared glass.
- Top up with good quality tonic.
- Garnish with a flower.
- Snap a pic for Insta.
- Sit back and enjoy!
1 cup water
1 cup caster sugar
1 cinnamon sticks
4 whole cloves
1 star anise pods
1 strip orange peel
15ml lemon juice
In a pot, combine the sugar and the water. Bring to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar, about 8 - 10. Add the cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and orange peel. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice, and let cool to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.
Strain into the bottle. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy responsibly, and let us know if you've tried it at home. All the cocktail recipes are also on our website!